Receive support in the implementation of an international strategy or business plan.
You have chosen your priority product–market combinations. You now need to define your goals internationally and establish your marketing mix in order to conquer your targeted markets. An Export Action Plan will also need to be developed to describe short-term activities to be conducted in order to meet your objectives as well as targeted resource-persons. You must also circumscribe the main threats to which your international project is exposed and then develop means or mechanisms to deal with them.
This strategic planning approach will allow you to be equipped with a structured and useful International Business Plan to maximize your chances of success. An International Business Plan is also an essential tool to obtain government financial assistance designed for the development of foreign markets.
- Clarify your international project and determine the elements to be improved.
- Conduct market research (based on secondary data and Export Outaouais network).
- Write an International Business Plan.
- Follow up for modification if necessary.
Depending on the needs of your company:
- International marketing/commercialization strategy.
- Export Action Plan.
- International Business Plan.
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) Analysis or PESTEL (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Legal) Analysis.
Our service packages are also available for journeying together with you throughout your export ventures process. Contact us to find out how we can help you!